Tuesday, July 30, 2013

etsy finds | nautical by nature


I don't often browse through Etsy. Oh, but when I do, I always find stuff I like. Lately, I've come across some pretty little shops via blogs and BRIKA - a curated online marketplace. Full post on BRIKA to come later!

After collecting the names of shops to check out, I finally made time to browse. My favorite items were these mostly eco-friendly, unintentionally nautical pieces. 


Something wearable for you, for your furry friend and two blue hand-lettered pieces of art for your home. 

1. tank | bark decor | $27.40 CAD
2. original watercolour | laura frances designs | $42.16 CAD
3. throw pillow | brightjuly | $57.97 CAD
4. rope leash | RESQ/CO | $52.70 CAD

Do you have any favorite Etsy shops? 

A few local sellers I love are Thief&Bandit (screenprinted goodies), Sarah Phelps Creative (bright, eye-catching, clean design cards) & My Handbound Books (got my sister a mini silver notebook from here last Christmas. it was so soft.).

Happy not-Monday!
xx Janelle

11 comments:

  1. Awesome finds! I browse through etsy waaaay too often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since Pinterest came on the scene I've let Etsy go by the wayside. I love Etsy and LOVE your picks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, Tiffany! Pinterest is how I find everything now - second only to Google.

      Delete
  3. HI, Thanks for stopping by my blog, we are almost neighbours, i live in Fredericton , NB
    http://ramblingmomma03.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your finds. I always find so many great things on Etsy - I could browse all day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds! Etsy is too dangerous for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How amazing is that dog leash! WANT!! Thanks for sharing. Etsy can be so dangerous.. but remains such a great place to find special stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Etsy! I could spend way too much money there if I didn't keep a reign on it! I also have my own shop, so I get to see it from both sides. I love your finds, nautical really is in right now!

    And in shameless self promotion, I have some nautical stuff at my shop KnitMonkies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I really like your Etsy finds - thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. Your little notes always make my day!