Happy Monday to you all! We survived.
Last week was a little bit of a blur for me. Every night I had somewhere to be or something to do - mind you, it was all fun stuff. When the dust settled this weekend, I had a bit of time to reflect.
Here are a few mini-lessons I've learned:
- If you see a sweater you love at Target and there's only one left in your size, buy it. It won't be there next week.
- No matter how long you've been saving, you will feel a pang of anxiety when you make a big purchase. Wait it out, you will get excited...
- If you plan to go somewhere on Friday, built in rest time during the week. Otherwise, you will crash. You are not superwoman. It's okay to be tired and call a time out. This is a lesson I will learn and re-learn.
- Peppermint tea will make your belly feel better 75% of the time. Drink lots of it!
- A short workout is better than no workout. Even if you can't remember the last time you did any physical activity other than walking your dog.
post-workout & smiling.
How was your weekend? Any lessons learned?