Friday, September 28, 2012

TWO CUPS OF HAPPY is relaunching!

You asked for it! I'll be blogging again starting OCTOBER 5th. Come right back here to see some of the things I have in store for you. It's going to look a lot different around here. I'll be changing up the design and plan to post more consistently. Here are a few posts/series you can expect to see in the coming months:

- Lazy Girl's Guide to Cleaning (finally!)
- Halifax Shop Love
- Designer/artist crushes of mine
- My new apartment tour (yes, I moved.)
- Happy lists

PLUS: more Abby, recipes & crafts

See you then? :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your header and design. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sara! My simplifying quest has hit the blog design. Haha.

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. Your little notes always make my day!