Friday, September 9, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

It's Fill-In-The-Blanks Friday at The Little Things We Do, so I figured I'd give one of these a try. Check it out:
1.   Somewhere someone is     having a dream  .

2.    Nature     is/are my muse.

3.  It would suck if    facebook    was no more because,    i wouldn't be able to see what my friends are up to while I'm far away in Halifax  .

4.    the BIG bowl of banana, raisin, cinnamon, cashew oatmeal i just ate   is/are my favorite thing about today.

5.  Life is kind of like     a board game, you can go over the rules all you want but really the best way to learn is to just start  .

6.  If I could have anything I wanted I would want   to pay off my student debt  .

7.  A funny thing happened the other day...    when I beat the boys at Rummy. BAM. .

I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

xo Janelle

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. Your little notes always make my day!