Monday, April 16, 2012

technical difficulties: round three

I think you should know that my computer is dying a slow and painful death. On top of getting a new hard-drive to the tune of $200 in January, my power cord recently decided to give out on me.
Thankfully, the roommate B has an old Dell, so I've borrowed his cord in the interim.

Un-thankfully, I also have a persistent parasite of a Java virus that refuses to let me use Firefox or upload photos. Oh, and I should mention that it's been exceptionally well trained in the art of hiding from my anti-virus software.

In two days, D & I are making the hour long bus ride to the Best Buy across the bridge. In two days, I will be around $1000 poorer. And, in two days, I can write a proper blog post.

Woe is me.

Love,
Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. Your little notes always make my day!