Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Technical Difficulties 2

My computer is having surgery as we speak. That's why the posts have been far & few between. As soon as I get it back from the technology hospital I'll be plugging away on some blog posts. This means you'll have to wait a bit for Abby's Favorite Things Part Two, but I've got a little video for you so I hope that makes up for it.

Speaking of videos, I'm toying with the idea of doing a vlog (aka video blog post) but I'm stumped as to what it should be about. Any ideas? Any topics your curious about or questions? Let me know! I think vlogs are fun because you get to see the author of the blog and get to know their personality & voice a bit more. Don't you think?

Anyway, thanks for sticking around while things are getting sorted out. It means a lot. Really.

xo Janelle

2 comments:

  1. Video yourself cooking or baking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh the joys of technology! :-) Here's hoping you get the kinks worked out soon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. Your little notes always make my day!