Wednesday, January 2, 2013

a Christmas surprise



This is what happened when I surprised by parents by coming home a day early. They were expecting me home on the train in the evening on Dec 21st.

Backstory:
So that night we cleaned the kitchen and dining room and the plan was for me to hide in the spare room and then come out and say "what's for supper"? Instead, what happened was Mom and Dad were so surprised by the house being clean, that they thought something was up. E & M (my siblings) could not stop smiling. So this lead my Mom to ask where all of the clutter was and for my Dad to suggest that they had put it in the spare room. Here comes my Dad sauntering into the room to find me crouching in the dark in the corner. Instead of screaming or laughing, he starts clapping and tells Mom that they did put all the stuff on the bed. Mom's reaction is the best! When my mom is excited or happy she just laughs. It's the cutest thing.

Hope you're all having a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this is so cute! I surprised my mom two years ago and her reaction was very similar haha. Aren't moms the cutest?! Oh and Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. Your little notes always make my day!