Saturday, June 4, 2011

Maid of Dishonor?

I just got back from seeing Bridesmaids and it was too funny. I don't want to add to all the hype or anything, but you can bring almost anyone to see it... your BFF, your sister, your boyfriend/husband, whoever.

Well, you might not want to bring your mom. Or maybe you do, if you're past that point where your mom asks "Is this movie restricted?" My mom still does that.


Anyway, the movie is actually very funny, gross, awesome and a little romantic, just a little though.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the movie!!
    Also I thought I commented on your sugar free day post but it isn't showing up. I am super excited that you are doing it too! Hope its going well!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. Your little notes always make my day!