Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekend Recap

Hi! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend.

I had a pretty great one! Friday night I just watched a movie and then Saturday was my last shift at NovaScotian Crystal. That was a little bittersweet for me. I'm thankful that I'll now only be working one job. It means I'll get to come home for lunch everyday and take Abby out and I'll have every weekend off for the rest of the summer. It really doesn't get much better than that! I must say though that I'm really going to miss working with the people there. All the craftsmen, the ladies upstairs, Rod, the warehouse gang, Lisa & the showroom ladies really made working there a good time. But the good thing is that I'm only a short walk away. I'm still going to be able to see the majority of the people when I'm out and about on the waterfront and I'm thankful for that.

On Sunday when I went to tutoring I found out it was our last session together. I knew that the family was moving to Toronto in July, but I didn't know when. It turns out that Sunday was our last session because she'll need next week to pack up. I'm really going to miss their sweet family.

So, although two things came to an end this weekend, I was reminded of people's generosity and kindness. I'm so happy that I was able to meet these people.

Thanks for reading. Tomorrow I'll have a recipe for chocolate chip scones so check back in the evening if you're curious.... 

via Katie's blog

xo Janelle

1 comment:

  1. Yay to weekends off for the rest of the summer so you'll defs have time to see me in august!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. Your little notes always make my day!